Hardly any other insulation is as light and warming as down. That’s why the Fix Hood down jacket by CMP F.lli Campagnolo is ideal for those who appreciate light comfort and don’t want to freeze in the cold season.
The down used here has also been treated with DuPont Teflon, which makes the down more durable and resistant to moisture. The pleasantly soft outer material also has a water-repellent effect and has a very slight sheen. Thanks to the elastic edging on the hood, hem and sleeve ends, body heat can be stored well and draughts do not penetrate so quickly.
Whether on the slopes, on trekking tours or simply in everyday life – you will enjoy the Fix Hood down jacket for a long time.
- Breathable, versatile, heat insulating, water repellent
- Carefully selected down (according to ethical principles; certified according to legal criteria)
- Full-length front zip, inner windshield strip, with chin guard
- Down and feathers treated with DuPont Teflon
- Normal size > SHOW SIZE GUIDE <
- Straight cut for normal freedom of movement