The Pant Stretch by CMP is a sporty and dynamic girls dungarees with Clima Protect technology.
The Clima Protect technology is a special, microporous thermal laminate that is inserted between the fabrics and provides maximum protection against wind and water. The material stands for high quality and robustness, while the fabric ensures optimum freedom of movement.
The Pant Stretch by CMP has taped seams, snow protection, an adjustable belt and detachable suspenders. There are also pre-shaped knees and reinforcements in the ski boot area.
- Feel Warm – Flat: Perfect in cold, wet conditions, when it’s important to keep warm. Feel Warm Flat is a layered, synthetic padding. Its minimum bulk allows maximum freedom of movement, while the synthetic fibre ensures excellent protection even when the garment is wet.
- Clima Protect: For its Ski and Outdoor collection, CMP has created ClimaProtect, a special thermal laminate sandwiched between the garment’s fabric layers, that protects against the elements while guaranteering superior breathability for maximun comfort during any kind of outdoor activity. In the ClimaProtect Pro version, the seams are completely taped, ensuring excellent protection against the elements.
- PFC free – water repellent: Fabric with PFC free water repellent treatment.
- Seams full taped
- Water column: 10.000 mm
- Breathability: 5.000 g/m²/24h
- Weight: 820 g
- Gentle wash cycle up to 30°C
- Do not bleach
- Dry in the dryer up to a maximum of 60°C
- Do not iron
- No dry cleaning possible
- Gentle professional wet cleaning
Material specifications for CMP M PANT STRETCH, Antracite
- Outer material: 90% polyester, 10% elastane
- Insulation: 100% polyester
- Lining: 100% polyester
- Material characteristics: breathable, elastic, insulated, water resistant, wind resistant
- Material insulation: 100% Polyester
- Material outer fabric: 10% Elastane, 90% polyester
- Lining: Polyester
- Insulation: Polyester
- Outer fabric: Elastan, Polyester