The Diversion ski and snowboard helmet is designed with the latest technology to ensure maximum comfort, protection and ventilation throughout the winter season.
The Hybrid Construction features both a tough outer shell and In-Mold construction. This design combines an in-mold, ultra light-weight lining which is molded directly to a tough, durable, hard shell. Dual Active Matrix Venting enables you to regulate the airflow through the helmet with a touch of the finger, ensuring you won’t get caught out in by the unpredictable winter weather.
The 360 K2Dialed Fit System allows you to customise the fit so you can dial in any minor size or pressure issues that can occur whilst out on the mountain. The washable full-wrap liner features a mesh that wicks moisture and also prevents overheating, whilst integrating seamlessly with K2’s Baseline Audio system allowing you to listen to your favorite music while you ride.
- Construction:Hybrid In-Mold
- Fit: 360 K2Dialed System
- Ventilation: Adjustable Vents
- Lining: Soft and washable Techform liner
- Ear Pads: Removable Ear Pads
- Audio:Included – K2 Baseline Audio
- Goggle Compatibility: Compatible with all K2 goggles and most other brands
- Certification:Snow/Bike Certified / ASTM F2040, CPSC (16 CFR 1203), EN1077: 2007 (Class B), EN1078:2012 + A1:2012
- Weight: 430g