The warm, soft ski gloves Garcon GTX INF for men by ZIENER are absolutely windproof, water-repellent and extremely breathable thanks to Gore-Tex® Infinium™ product technology.
The high-quality softshell material guarantees high flexibility. The neoprene cuffs nestle perfectly against the wrists and elastic Velcro fasteners allow the gloves to be worn under the sleeves.
- Gore-Tex® Infinium™: Gloves engineered with Gore-Tex® Infinium™ product technology offer absolute windproofness while being extremely breathable. They effectively protect against windchill and provide ideal moisture management. Billions of pores in the protective membrane inside your gloves are big enough to let moisture from sweat vapor escape. So your hands stay dry and comfortable even during an active day. These gloves are the ideal solution for all kinds of high active sports like cross-country skiing or skitouring in moderate weather conditions
- Softshell: The multifunctional material is very light, elastic and hardwearing, as well as windproof, breathable and water resistant
- Super Soft: Extra soft materials
- Elastic shell fabric for wear comfort
- Elasticated Velcro closing
- Neoprene cuff on the inner wrist